[Roadsters] Penny Postcards - This is Cool

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: [Roadsters] Penny Postcards - This is Cool
From: "Chris & Christy Breyer" <fairlady66@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Apr 2008 07:37:10 -0700
   I know this has nothing to do with Roadsters but I thought it was really
cool and wanted to pass it on.

       *What did your town look like according to Penny Postcards?*

*Check out your old stomping grounds during the times of the penny postcard.
*
*Click on the state and then on the county to see old penny postcards from
that area...Click post card to enlarge it somewhat...Pretty cool.*

 Click here: Penny
Postcards<http://www.rootsweb.com/~usgenweb/special/ppcs/ppcs.html>

    <http://www.incredimail.com/index.asp?id=99278>

--