Re: [Roadsters] Choke cable knobs--follow up

To: "datsun-roadsters: autox.team.net" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Choke cable knobs--follow up
From: Tim <tputland@charter.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2008 17:40:54 -0700
Thanks to all who responded. I found pics...thanks to Dean's site.

In a batch of parts I bought I have two choke cables that are not from a
Roadster. Any one recognize this:

LOCK    curved across the top with a curved arrow under that. Then under
             LOCK  is  a butterfly valve pic. On both sides of the butterfly
valve pic
             are backwards parenthesis.

Any one recognize this? I can send a pic to whomever is willing to hazard a
guess.

Thanks again.

Tim
Belleville, WI.
'70 SPL AND SRL
Still clueless but always learning

---- Tim <tputland@charter.net> wrote:

(Assuming there is...) I need to know the difference in the graphics on the
choke knobs from year to year please. Pics or drawings would be great. If not,
then "verbal" is fine.

And is one style/year harder to come by than otehrs?

TIA....very much