[Roadsters] Motivation?

To: "'datsun-roadsters'" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Roadsters] Motivation?
From: "Paul" <9laser3@bright.net>
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2008 15:09:48 -0400
  I can't get down to the Mitty at Road Atlanta this year.  Knowing that, I
just haven't had the motivation to get my roadster out of its winter hiding
place.  I thought warmer weather would do the trick this week since it has
been 70+ all week.  But the sun only made me dig my fishing rod out.  Nice
to have a pond across the street full of big bass.  But the roadster
remained tucked away under cover acting more like a shelf than a car.

  Today things changed.  Watching Craig Halsted wind up his latest purchase,
a '69 2000, as he left my place today, taking the zig-zag corners just down
the road, ... WOW!  Motivation!  Got out the battery charger as soon as
Craig was out of sight and hooked it up long enough to clean everything out
of the way.  Took a second or two for the fuel pump to settle down, but just
a bump of the starter got the KA24 rumbling.  A bit of a warm up and I took
a beautiful ride around the block.  New tires are required before I tackle
that left right corner out front, but it was great just taking an easy ride.

  Thanks Craig!  Now to decide what tires to buy and get those Empi's
cleaned up.

Paul

Ohio