[Roadsters] SOLVANG 2008.....A couple of important things

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Roadsters] SOLVANG 2008.....A couple of important things
From: "jtorres67" <jtorres67@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2008 23:03:00 -0700
Hey all,

A couple of things regarding Solvang. Thursday April 24th will be the last day
I check my Post Office Box for registrations...sooo if you register and
possibly, remotely, think it will get to me Friday, wait 'till Saturday and
register the day of the show. I plan on being in Solvang on Thursday evening
and we will be staying at the Motel 6.

Other things....Unfortunately The Mendenhall Museum notified me that we they
will be charging $5 at the door for all adults entering the museum(kids are
free). Up until this year they have always charged our group a flat fee, which
we again paid this year. They are now requiring admission plus a "user" fee
that we already have paid.  They tried to collect

Sooo. there ya' have it. Don't kill the messenger or the show organizer. It is
a drag, I don't like it and am disappointed, but I figure an extra $5 won't
kill anyone. Besides...think of all the good times and camaraderie we have on
friday nights. Hope you all understand.

Jeff T.