[Roadsters] Solvang Caravan meeting in Woodland Hills

To: "Roadster List" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Roadsters] Solvang Caravan meeting in Woodland Hills
From: "Chris & Christy Breyer" <fairlady66@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2008 05:20:19 -0700
Late last night I spoke to the San Diego group, On Friday they will be
stopping in Irvine to pick up those from Orange County to join in their
caravan and then stopping in Woodland Hills to pick those that wish to jump
in at that point.  They will be stopping at the Woodlake Bowl (Bowling
Alley) at 12:00-noon. No time for meet and greeting (do that in Solvang),
they pull in the parking lot and the caravan is gone.
I will be there with a few others at 11:00am if anyone wishes to join in
this caravan here is the link for directions to tha Bowling Alley:

http://yellowpages.aol.com/business/ca/agoura-hills/woodlake-bowl/0-100319275/

See you all there,
Chris
--