[Roadsters] Solvang Caravan

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Roadsters] Solvang Caravan
From: "Paul" <heyace@cox.net>
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2008 21:17:45 -0700
Well I think we have a lock for our Friday Caravan to Solvang and it looks to
be a good Parade up.  Here is our plan for any stragglers out there that would
like to join up.  (we would love to have you!)
We have 7 cars leaving San Diego around 9am and will meet up with:

Andrew Murphy and his crew in Irvine @ the Spectrum shopping ctr approx at
10:30am

>From there will be stopping in Woodland hills @ the Woodlake Bowl just off the
405 around 12:30.

Will pick up one more car in Camarillo and from there on to Solvang.

All in all we look to have 15+/- Roadsters so it looks to be a blast!
For those of you that will be going lets all try and stay together this year
so we can "enjoy the ride"
I look forward to seeing all of you again!

If anyone needs my contact info, my cell # is:
619 818-4776

Paul(heyace)Gabriel