[Roadsters] Final Solvang 2008 Posting

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Roadsters] Final Solvang 2008 Posting
From: "jtorres67" <jtorres67@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2008 08:54:52 -0700
Hello to All!!

It's Thursday morning and we are about ready to head to Solvang. Currently we
have about 60 cars registered, with a bunch threatening and about 110 tix sold
for the BBQ awards/dinner. I know there may have been a little confusion since
the " Registered Participant" page on the web site showed about 24 people
registered. I was unable to update the site after I moved. I didn't think
about it at the time, but I hope people didn't see that and decide not to come
because of a low turnout.....oh well, live and learn....better web site next
year!

To all that are coming!  We will have some extra Tee's, Hoodies, polos, etc.
But not many! If you want one before the show, I will be at the Motel 6 in
Buellton as of tonight(Thursday). As far as BBQ Tix. We will have about 20
extra tix and after that, no more. So hunt me down early if you want to go to
the awards bbq and dinner.

This year we have some cool raffle prizes that include a Whistler Radar
detector for all you lead foots...a Magellan Navigational system(very cool)
and much, much more. We will also be having a 50/50 raffle this year, with the
winner splitting the pot for a cash prize.....maybe winning this can pay for
your trip this year!

Solvang is once again upon us! See you there, and drive safe!

Jeff & Gabby T.