Re: [Roadsters] Mitty weather

To: "'Matthew A. Smith'" <matthews517@earthlink.net>,
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Mitty weather
From: "Paul" <9laser3@bright.net>
Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2008 09:48:42 -0400
  I remember a few years back when the tornados just missed Road Atlanta.
Sunday we all slid around the infield on that lovely red clay.  The next
heavy rain I drove in was back in Ohio and my poor car bled red clay for
miles!
  And while Matt's ideas on weather forecasting may be accurate for the
location, I've always found that if I leave the hard top on and don't wash
the roadster, the sun will shine all weekend.  Conversely, if you leave the
top at home and spit shine it, the rains will come!

Paul
Ohio