Re: [Roadsters] Roadster Trailer Lights Connector Wiring Question

To: aiken1315@bellsouth.net
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Roadster Trailer Lights Connector Wiring Question
From: Pat Horne <roadsters@hornesystemstx.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2008 11:58:13 -0500
David,

Check the ground wire from the trailer to the Roadster. You mush have a
good ground to get everything to work correctly.
What I think your Roadster has is a tail light and a separate stop/turn
light on each side. What I think you are saying is that with the
stop/turn light hooked up they work as stop and turn, but when you turn
the headlights on, the tail lights do not work.

If you have separate stop and turn lights, which I believe were only on
the later Roadsters, then you need an adapter to go from the 4 bulb
Roadster wiring to the 3 bulb trailer wiring. If need be you can make
your own with some diodes and save about $10.

Either way, please get back with me and I can walk you through fixing
your problem.

Peace,
Pat

Thusly spake aiken1315@bellsouth.net:

--
Pat Horne, Owner, Horne Systems
(512) 797-7501 Voice            5026 FM 2001