Re: [Roadsters] What's up with the hood on this car?

To: dave <daveandlindab@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] What's up with the hood on this car?
From: Pat Horne <roadsters@hornesystemstx.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2008 20:55:10 -0500
Looks like someone set the engine in, hen noticed that there was no room
for the radiator. There is no choke or throttle cable, and no fuel
lines. I'd bet that the drivetrain is just sitting in there.

Anyone know what the length difference is on a Z and 1500 trans? I can't
tell if there is a shifter in there or not.

Any way, with the front end sitting so low on the dirt, I wonder if the
frame is still in tact enough to pull it onto a trailer! Rust free
Arizona car, this isn't!

Peace,
Pat

Thusly spake dave:

--
Pat Horne, Owner, Horne Systems
(512) 797-7501 Voice            5026 FM 2001