Re: [Roadsters] SPL 310

To: <Tsjecon@aol.com>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] SPL 310
From: "John Capobianco" <red64lady@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2008 09:36:41 -0400
Terry - Sounds like you have a '64. There is a group in New England that
will be a good source of info in addition to this list. It is DRONE (Datsun
Roadster Owners NorthEast). There website is http://www.drone-club.com. Join
the list and you will get info about local events and people in your area.

I figured that like the British cars the dates may be fuzzy regarding date
of manufacture and sale date. Mine does have V notch with handle on trunk.
It is two carb. 4 wheel drum brakes. I'll have to go out and look for #s
under the hood. I picked up the car in southern CT and trailered it back to
my home in SE Mass. Not sure when I'll get to this project. Have to finish
the TR 4A first. The Datsun is a really cool car though.

                  Terry