[Roadsters] OT- Removing 240Z "Eyeball" Vents

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Roadsters] OT- Removing 240Z "Eyeball" Vents
From: "Brucciani, Chris" <CBrucciani@archinsurance.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2008 08:11:51 -0400
Can anyone tell me how to remove the heating and air interior "eyeball"
vents from a 240Z?  I just bought new ones from Motorsport.

Roadster related - I will be at the Mitty in spirit but can't make it
this year.  I hope that the weather holds out and ya'll have a great
time.

Chris Brucciani
Marietta, GA
1973 240Z
1995 Miata
1998 540i6

The information contained in this e-mail message may be privileged and
confidential information and is intended only for the use of the individual
and/or entity identified in the alias address of this message. If the reader
responsible to deliver it to the intended recipient, you are hereby requested
not to distribute or copy this communication. If you have received this
communication in error, please notify us immediately by telephone or return
e-mail and delete the original message from your system.