Re: [Roadsters] Compressor mounting--was that hard to get to nut

To: "Tim" <tputland@charter.net>, "Graeme" <graemes@internode.on.net>,
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Compressor mounting--was that hard to get to nut
From: "Bubba" <bubwin@mts.net>
Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2008 16:13:47 -0500
Automatic valves to drain compressor tanks work OK, but are made to open and
drain when you drain all the air out and the pressure drops to zero.

I've used an air drain valve from an air brake system on a highway tractor.
They are spring loaded lever action with a small length of wire rope on it
so drivers don't have to climb under the truck to drain it.

Bob Winslade
1966-1600 Missy
1967-1600 Bender