[Roadsters] Need a Z car looked at

To: "datsun-roadsters: autox.team.net" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Roadsters] Need a Z car looked at
From: Tim <tputland@charter.net>
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2008 8:30:47 -0700
Sorry for the (semi) OT.

Can someone post this to the Z car list please, and/or what ever else is
appropriate.

I need some one in the Madison, WI or surrounding area who can look at a Z car
and determine if the frame needs to be replaced on a 280 that was wrecked in
the front end. The owner was told that the frame is shot but I had read that it
might be possible to just remove the damaged bit and bolt in a replacement.

Please contact me direct if you can help or know someone who can help.

Thanks!

Tim
Belleville, WI.
'70 SPL AND SRL