Re: [Roadsters] Side mirrors

To: <gregs672liter@netzero.net>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Side mirrors
From: "Mark Sedlack" <msedlack@neo.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2008 16:25:52 -0400
Greg,
One possibility:
I used a pair of Raydyot "look-alike" spun aluminum mirrors - driver's is
flat, passenger side is convex.
These aftermarket mirrors were used on lots of sports cars in the '60s, most
notably the AC Cobra.

They work reasonably, since they get bolted solid and don't move around - a
helper moves the mirror around for you (sitting in the driver's seat) until
you're happy with the angles, then snugs down the bolt/stud underneath,
locking the mirror in position.

You can see what they look like on the "R" here,
http://www.mildevco.net/chevypowereddatsuns/yipes_stripes.htm
and here is where I bought mine IIRC
http://tinyurl.com/5m65c8

Mark Sedlack