Re: [Roadsters] And another Datsun based kit car on CL

To: Fergus.OFarrell@ngc.com
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] And another Datsun based kit car on CL
From: "gregs672liter@netzero.net" <gregs672liter@netzero.net>
Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2008 16:41:37 GMT
Kinda cool.  I don't know much about the 2TC engine, but I had a friend who
had a 3TC in his Corolla... that was a fairly good motor.  Had a Hemi head,
and believe it or not, B&M made a supercharger for it years ago.  My friend's
had a radically stupid cam in his for awhile... came on at about 4000rpms, but
man, after that it really hit hard.  Was horrible on the street though and he
eventually went back to stock.
Greg Burrows

-- "O'Farrell, Fergus" <Fergus.OFarrell@ngc.com> wrote:
Now here's an unusual piece.  Too bad he didn't leave it U-20 powered.
http://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/car/777671581.html
You are subscribed as gregs672liter@netzero.net