Re: [Roadsters] Need distributor oil hose. 67 early 1600.

To: Walter.Peterson@cox.net, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Need distributor oil hose. 67 early 1600.
From: Keith0alan@aol.com
Date: Sat, 2 Aug 2008 21:00:02 EDT
Every once and a while I will get some of the distributor hoses and oil
pressure gauge hoses rebuilt. They take the fittings off and put new modern
braided hose between them. I currently have two distributor hoses for cores and

one oil gauge hose. I would like to find another used, leaking, with good
fittings oil gauge hose. Having several done makes the price a little better.
In
the past I have sold these on an exchange basis at my cost. The price ends up
being about half what a new hose costs and should last for the life of the
car.  There should be a few out there that I've done. If anyone here has used
one of mine and has any feedback please feel free to share.

keith "mostly carbs" williams

In a message dated 8/2/2008 2:55:33 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,