Re: [Roadsters] Slow to return to idle?

To: <Keith0alan@aol.com>
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Slow to return to idle?
From: "chalsted" <chalsted@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 3 Aug 2008 02:35:15 -0400
Hi Keith, his car is a '70 1600, he bought it from someone local to me. I
have photos of it in my computer. 41k original miles, not driven much the
past 11 years. they used to run it in the local Apple Blossom Parade, after
Steve's wife passed it became painful for him to see it around and he didn't
drive it anymore. car also needs new springs, they were pretty soft. brakes
weren't 100%  new owner has other cars and figured he'd buy it as an
investment, called me about parts after looking around and was not happy at
what used parts are going for. great car to have and spruce up to drive, but
not as an investment with intention of turning for a profit. he gave all the
money for it at time of purchase
Craig
Datsun Roadsters mostly...
http://community.webshots.com/user/672000