[Roadsters] Re.

To: "Datsun List." <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Roadsters] Re.
From: Herb Petty <haabu@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2008 14:50:11 -0700 (PDT)
Hi All,
  I guess quite a few places made roll-bars  ( In the Day )   I've been running
a roll-bar that was salvaged from a 1969-1600  ( after-market )  for about  20
yrs.   It fits just fine, & it has a serial number.
  on one of the feet.    I was told, that if it had a serial number, that it
was certified, for s.c.c.a.
  use.  Mind you, ( I was told )??    Anyway, it works just fine in my 1966
s.p,l.   the
  top has no problems.    Of course, I should add, I hardly ever put it up.
Also, I think the factory / Nismo roll-bar started in 1967.5.   I've seen a
couple when I was in Japan.
  Have a great ride,

  Herb Petty
  Modesto, Ca.