Re: [Roadsters] OT: Getting cars towed cross country -- anyone

To: "Nathaniel Leeds" <nmleeds@mindspring.com>,
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] OT: Getting cars towed cross country -- anyone
From: "Gary and Cindy Ault" <aultgc@att.net>
Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2008 20:51:57 -0500
Nathaniel,

I just had my "new" '67-1/2 2000 shipped from San Diego to Chicago by
Intercity Lines.  Enclosed transport, very professional.  Not the cheapest,
but great service and the car arrived in immaculate condition.  There were
two other roadsters on the truck at the same time, destined for
Indianapolis.  All of us have a lot of money in our cars, so I didn't want
to take any chances.

Send me an E-mail address and I'll send you the pics of the loading process.

Gary