[Roadsters] OT: Driver/rider safety training

To: Datsun list <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Roadsters] OT: Driver/rider safety training
From: "Gregory S. Morrison" <gsm@gregorysmorrison.com>
Date: Wed, 06 Aug 2008 09:50:55 -0700
FWIW, one of the best "driving" courses I have ever taken was the Washington
State sponsored motorcycle safety course. Others I have talked to say the
same thing. Even if you're not a rider, it will make you a better driver. It
scares the heck out of me when I see folks ripping around on their new 49cc
scooters with no formal training. (At least wear closed toe shoes....I won't
even get into tiny tikes riding 750cc wake bikes and ATVs!)

Hope this helps save a life.

-Greg
SRL31100494
"Roadstering since '75"