Re: [Roadsters] WD40 Alternative - Product endorsement

To: "Matthew A. Smith" <matthews517@earthlink.net>,
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] WD40 Alternative - Product endorsement
From: Gary McCormick <gkmcc@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2008 06:09:23 -0700 (PDT)
Any silicone-based lubricant is better than WD-40 for long-term lubrication -
like for a tach cable. They stay slippery and don't dry out to leave a gummy
film.

Gary McCormick
San Jose, CA

"Matthew A. Smith" <matthews517@earthlink.net> wrote: Hi All,

I've seen the posts about WD recently. I thought I'd throw this out there.
There is a product called Jig-a-loo. It's a spray silicone lubricant. This
stuff is amazing!!! It's super slippery, won't gum up, and can also be used
as a waterproofing spray. I love it. I'm on my 3rd can and will never use
any of the cans of WD I own, ever again. It can be found at places like Pep
Boys, Lowes, Walmart, etc.

Matt Smith
You are subscribed as gkmcc@sbcglobal.net