[Roadsters] Pre-BBQ Fun Run

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: [Roadsters] Pre-BBQ Fun Run
From: Bill Cole <datrock@centurytel.net>
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2008 06:55:24 -0700
Here is a link to the album showing some shots taken on our Fun Run we
took before the BBQ at Bill Neals in Oregon, The drive ended up being
around 100 miles thru the back roads in the Mid-Willamette Valley, we
stayed near the foothills of the Cascades which out here means corners.
The fun run started out with 5 roadsters and ended with 7 and a dime. At
the BBQ 10 Roadsters were parked on the lawn. We had a good assortment
of cars, a stock 66 spl, 2-66 sr20de cars, a 67.5 sr20de, a 67 spl, a 68
spl, a 68 spl stroker, 3-69 srl u20 cars, We had a great time and a big
thanks to Bill and Karen for hosting the event, hope to more of us there
next year...Bill