[Roadsters] Free (gently used) early 67 1600 rear brake drums,

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Roadsters] Free (gently used) early 67 1600 rear brake drums,
From: "Walter Peterson" <Walter.Peterson@cox.net>
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2008 07:45:18 -0700
I just took the drums down to my parts house to have them measured. It seems
the EOL Spec is 9.000" and these have .050" & .040" left on them.  They look
usable as is, no scoring at all.  These became available after I upgraded to
a pair of Cinder blocks and a chain; & then to a drag parachute which works
much better at higher speeds.  The bricks were problematic when they catch
up to you or they change lanes when in operation.

The related hardware includes levers & lots of little bolts, etc.  I'll look
around for the parking brake rods if you need them.

Anyhow free parts, you pay shipping.

Walter Peterson
Goleta Ca, 93117