Re: [Roadsters] Lambo Roadster...

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Lambo Roadster...
From: "O'Farrell, Fergus" <Fergus.OFarrell@ngc.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2008 14:33:18 -0500
Well, I can't say that I am surprised, as this is all the rage, and done
on all sorts of cars, whether tasteful or not.  Pimped out purple
/orange Dodge Neon with Lambo doors comes to mind.

The thing is, looking at this roadster, if they welded the tops of the
doors shut, why did they leave the wing windows on?  To support those
doors on a hinge like that must mean there is some sort of bracing in
under the dash/cowl, so why not remove the wing windows as well.
As someone said, getting in with these is smooth glide, but getting out,
argghh.  Would have made more sense to do suicide doors, (and remove the
wing windows) if "sense" is applicable at all.