[Roadsters] 1991 Figaro

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: [Roadsters] 1991 Figaro
From: Herb Petty <haabu@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2008 20:24:13 -0700 (PDT)
Hi Folks,
  The 1991 Figaro ( Small Japanese Car ) that was at Mt Shasta this past July,
  belongs to my friend Mr. Tadaoki Anzai.  He lives in Victoria B.C. Vancouver
Island.
  The vehicle was imported in I think  Febuary of this year.  My friend told me
the vehicle,
  had to pass ( 2 ) stringent inspections, plus alot of paper work.    This car
is small, but it's loaded , it even has a Turbo.  Leather interior, & full
power, including windows. & auto
  trans.     Mr Anzai is a true diehard Nissan / Datsun fan.   He also has a
1969 2.Ll solex in Victoria  ( it's beautiful )  it also has a new set of
Everwing fog lamps. ( I'm jealous )
  Have a nice drive in this beautiful weather,

  Herb Petty
  Modesto, Ca.