Re: [Roadsters] hardtop

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] hardtop
From: peter harrison <granvillecomputing@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2008 21:32:58 -0700
FWIW
Ok, I live in CA and thus for me a hardtop is peripheral. If you live in a
climate where winter really hits and you still dirve the roadster, then
putting it in on November (say) and removing it in April (say) makes sense.
But if you are only a summer driver and rain is the only concern - get rid of
it.
Peter

> Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2008 13:42:22 -0500> From: boakes@gmail.com> To:
datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net> Subject: [Roadsters] hardtop> > Hi gang,> >
i'm having to go through a lot of my old Z car parts since losing a> storage
garage, kind of a nice "cleansing" experience, i have to> admit.> > One of the
things taking up a lot of space, still, is the hardtop that> came with my '68
2000, which still hasn't hit the road.> > When done (yes, it will be done
someday) this will be a weekend> machine, rarely taken out in bad weather,
mostly because there just> won't be a need.> > The question is; is it worth
keeping the hardtop? Will I ever really> use it? I'm thinking not.> > I have
pix of it at:> http://picasaweb.google.com/boakes/RoadsterHardtop> > So, if I
don't keep it, how much is it worth? Anyone in the mid-west> (i'm in Chicago's
north suburbs) interested??> > thanks> -Bill Oakes> Libertyville, IL> '68 2000
http://www.team.net/donate.html> > You are subscribed as
http://www.team.net/archive> >