[Roadsters] Roadsters, Keepers, and cars for sale

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Roadsters] Roadsters, Keepers, and cars for sale
From: "chalsted" <chalsted@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2008 12:07:19 -0400
I'm paring back to the cars I plan to keep and have a good few cars from my
collection available. keepers include but not limited to:
'54 Studebaker Coupe
40 Packard Super 8 Business Coupe
supercharged Datsun Roadster
one 67.5 2000
my dad's 85 El Camino
SPL213 purchased from Kerry

available:
70 Cadillac Fleetwood Convertible
Prototype 1500
SPL310-00003
SRL311-00006 and others
35k original mile 66 1600
20k original mile 68 1600
race roadsters
Volvo 122s Amazon
Lotus 7 kit racer project
76 GMC Eleganza II 26' motorhome, 41k miles
other roadsters

have until september 20th to raise about $10k to pay off the Packard...may
just go the collector car financing route.

if you have more time than money, can front out roadsters and you can make
payments if known to me or good references from folks known to me

even have some parts roadsters I'll GIVE away if you come pick them up... to
use for parts though, not to sell for scrap. I can do that myself...

have a couple fast boats for sale too.

sold the airplane already

Craig
Datsun Roadsters mostly...