Re: [Roadsters] Electrical question

To: "Steve Harvey" <stebharvey@ameritech.net>,
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Electrical question
From: "Tom @ Datsun2000" <tom@datsun2000.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2008 08:02:42 -0700
Steve,

I have a schematic of the 69 roadster on the electrical section of my
datsun2000.com TECH page.  311s.org should also have complete schematics for
various years.

I looked at my '69 schematic and found the GL wire is connected to the side
marker and front parking lights.  That wire is sourced out of the light
switch, and the power for that switch comes from a 10 Amp fuse in your glove
box on the GW wire.  I would start there and see if that is all there is to
your problem.  With a little luck you have a blown 10 Amp fuse.

The fuse locations on the schematic are in the same location as their
location in the fuse holder, so finding the correct fuse should not be too
difficult.

You are right about these lights working in either of the two ON positions
of the headlight switch.

Tom
69 2000 - Mr. Hyde
Portland