[Roadsters] (no subject)

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>, drone <drone@drone-club.com>
Subject: [Roadsters] (no subject)
From: Dana Scribner <dscrib2@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2008 08:14:54 -0400
Well Watkins Glen is just 11 days away. Boy I cant wait to suck in some of
those high octane fumes as the vintage cars drive by downtown. Just a
reminder, that DRONE will be having their annual cookout at the Golden Knight
Inn friday night. If you would like to attend please let me know so there will
be burger for you to bite on and please fell free to bring something to share
with everyone else.

Dana
1969 2000