[Roadsters] FW: Re: Roadster T-shirts

To: datsun-roadsters <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>,
Subject: [Roadsters] FW: Re: Roadster T-shirts
From: aiken1315@bellsouth.net
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2008 22:30:50 +0000
I did not see the original e-mail referenced earlier today so I e-mailed and
received an adobe doc. with the t-shirt graphic.  Looks good.  Not sure if the
attachment will show on this e-mail as it may not be allowed.  The graphic has
a blue roadster with a winder and says "I wound up at the Glen" on top and
"Datsun Roadsters 2008" at the bottom.

DTK - What color, type and style of shirts do you have?  Any information on
shrinkage, etc. would be appreciated.

Roadster List - If interested contact dtk off line.

David