[Roadsters] Revitalize Intake Manifold

To: Datsun Roadster blog <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Roadsters] Revitalize Intake Manifold
From: Ritchie Labate <rlabate@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2008 18:56:02 -0700 (PDT)
I just received my brand new coated header, Z-Therapy carbs are a week away,
rad/fan/hoses new, battery new, MSD coil/wires new, filters new, brake master
new.....my intake manifold is the only piece that looks its age. While
installing the carbs and header, I want to revitalize the intake manifold. Any
suggestions on what cleanser/and how to really clean it up to match the rest
of my under hood beauty? Also, want to swap the fuel lines..any suggestions?
And lastly, 1 3/4" or 2" exhaust piping connecting to what type of muffler? I
saw a few at Summitt Racing but which is a good fit?

Thanks, everyone!

Ritchie
'68 2000