Re: [Roadsters] carb oil--how much?

To: ljordan704@netscape.net, tputland@charter.net,
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] carb oil--how much?
From: Keith0alan@aol.com
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2008 20:29:42 EDT
I don't remember if it is officially a weekly or monthly check item but it
takes a long time for it to go down. It doesn't leak out the bottom. It will
not  go away from sitting. The oil slowly gets lost between the piston and dome
and  leaks down into the carb. I'll bet there are some here that haven't been
topped  up in years.

keith

In a message dated 8/29/2008 5:19:20 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,