Re: [Roadsters] carb oil--how much----Thanks & a confession

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net, Keith0alan@aol.com
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] carb oil--how much----Thanks & a confession
From: Tim <tputland@charter.net>
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2008 18:06:36 -0700
Thanks to all who replied.

Now that I know what I am looking for.......I have a pot that is low. The carbs
were removed last year for head work so I need to figure out why I have one
that is low.

Now that I know what I am looking for........I admit that I should have been
wearing the glasses I recently started using to read at night before bed. Had I
had my "new" glasses on I might have been able to see the dip stick type marks
on the plunger.

Thanks again all for the help!!

Happy Labor Day weekend all...and LAMENT THE END OF SUMMER (KINDA) in the
colder regions.

Just a small amount less clueless and one child off the college!!!!! Gimme a
pint o plain mate!

Tim
Belleville, WI.
'70 SPL AND SRL