Re: [Roadsters] Convertible Top Questions

To: <sportsix63@yahoo.com>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Convertible Top Questions
From: "Gary and Cindy Ault" <aultgc@att.net>
Date: Sun, 31 Aug 2008 22:34:40 -0500
Jim,

By "best deal", do you mean the least expensive, or the best quality for the
money?  Stay Fast tops are great canvas replacements for the originals, but
they are not the least expensive.

Can top bows warp?  Absolutely, especially the '68 to '70 models.  Can they
be repaired?  Yes.  I understand there is a supplier out there who does such
repairs, but I don't recall who.  Can someone else help?

Gary