[Roadsters] soft top

To: "Datsun Roadster List" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Roadsters] soft top
From: "stan" <stathy@shaw.ca>
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2008 22:20:20 -0700
Hi group.  I'm wondering if anyone out there would be kind enough to
forward me any pics of their soft top while in the "up" position.

It appears as though the thousands of pictures of Datsun Roadsters on
the net show them mostly with the top down.  Go figure.
I guess you guys have never driven up to Vancouver before.

I'm particularity looking for close ups of the way the glass sits in the
soft top.  I'm attempting to begin my installation of a new top and have
nothing
to go by.  I really don't want to mess this up.

Any and as many pictures would be very much appreciated.

Cheers!

Stan
1969- 1600