[Roadsters] Request for assistance

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Roadsters] Request for assistance
From: Dan Kroninger <d_kroninger@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Mar 2009 13:44:16 -0600
Hey all,

I am relatively new to this mailing list and to the wonderful world of Datsun
Roadsters.  I have been looking for a car for about 2 years now, and have
finally found a decent option.

The car I am looking at is located in Lansing Michigan.  I am wondering if
anyone on the list might be near that area and would be interested in taking a
look at the car for me.  I currently live in Madison Wisconsin and would like
to avoid the 6 hour trip to look at it if it is not worth it.  Also, being new
to the whole deal, I would really appreciate having someone look at it who
knows what they are looking at.

The VIN on the car is SPL311 - 12162.  Any info that you might have on the
car, or anyone who would like to look at it for me would be greatly
appreciated.  I am currently working with the seller to get all the info I can
on it, but any extra help would be wonderful.

Thanks for taking the time to look at this.  Let me know if you can help.

Dan