Re: [Roadsters] Alternator/generator questions

To: eddietude@socal.rr.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Alternator/generator questions
From: Keith0alan@aol.com
Date: Mon, 2 Mar 2009 16:55:14 EST
Can you send pictures of the carbs? You can't post them to the list  directly
but you can either send a link to photobucket or some similar service  or you
can send them directly to me. The earlier 1500s came with a generator and
similar but different carbs.

keith

In a message dated 3/2/2009 1:22:30 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,