[Roadsters] And the winner is....

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Roadsters] And the winner is....
From: "speeddemonrs" <speeddemonrs@cox.net>
Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2009 13:25:22 -0700
Thanks to all the suggestions and recommendations that have come through
since my post. But, the advice I tried first was the advice from Mike
Hudson.

After quite a few taps around the 1/2 inserted bolts the two started to
separate! A few more taps and I had bottomed out on the bolts. After
removing them and a few more encouraging taps, the 1st was separated and the
second came shortly thereafter.

Off to the machine shop!! $25 a piece to do this work sounds high, but this
seems to be the only local shop that would even touch them!

Robb Shannon