Re: [Roadsters] SPAM on roadster list

To: Datsun Roadster List <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] SPAM on roadster list
From: Pete Peters <ppeters914@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 6 Mar 2009 17:11:36 +0000 (UTC)
Thanks for letting us know. Don't worry, you're not the first person to have
their email address book hijacked by f#%$@g spammers. I have no good Christian
thoughts as to what should happen to the turds responsible for this garbage.

As for banning (and not you, Allen), I don't believe this list has an active
moderator (big surprise, eh?). Best I can suggest is to send an email (a calm,
nothing-but-the-facts email) to the list admin.

Pete "across the hill in Lake Forest Park"