[Roadsters] Put together

To: "Roadster List" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Roadsters] Put together
From: "Andy Cost" <andycost@embarqmail.com>
Date: Sat, 7 Mar 2009 19:19:42 -0600
It runs, drives, and stops.  My marathon three day rebuild seems to be
successful.  It started on the first try after I hooked up a non-DED
battery.  Actually, it was just "Mostly Dead".  There was only one small
problem.  One of the supercharger idler pulleys was not turning.  We'll see
if it holds up tomorrow.  It is scary taking out a motor with new pistons,
rings, and bearings with no real break in time.  There isn't much I can do.
It isn't street legal so idling in the driveway and a short trip around the
block is all the break in it will get.

Later,

Andy