[Roadsters] New Solvang 2009 Info

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: [Roadsters] New Solvang 2009 Info
From: Jeff Torres <jeffzster@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2009 13:34:03 -0700 (PDT)
--===============1494307104==

--0-2093797314-1236630843=:93449

Hello Folks,
=A0
Just an update on our Solvang Show this year. To date we approx. 20 people =
registered in some fashion. Either with a car, or showing up for the show a=
nd dinner. I have elected to post everyone who will be attending and contri=
buting in some way to the show.=20
=A0
On that note, we are about 15 registrations behind last years registered pa=
rticipant list as of this date last year. I would like to remind everyone t=
hat this show is fastly approaching, and as the organizer, it is important =
to have accurate head counts and registrations for both food and shirt orde=
rs.
=A0
Soooooo..as a friendly reminder, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, if you are plannin=
g on going, make sure to get your registrations in as far in advance of the=
 April 11th deadline as possible.=A0The show is only as good as the partici=
pation and I am looking forward to great participation once again from the =
Roadster faithful!!
=A0
Keep on..Keepin' On!
=A0
Jeff Torres
'66 1600
Lemoore, CA=0A=0A=0A
--0-2093797314-1236630843=:93449

top" style=3D"font: inherit;"><DIV>Hello Folks,</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Just an update on our Solvang Show this year. To date we approx. 20 pe=
ople registered in some fashion. Either with a car, or showing up for the s=
how and dinner. I have elected to post everyone who will be attending and c=
ontributing in some way to the show. </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>On that note, we are about 15 registrations behind last years register=
ed participant list as of this date last year. I would like to remind every=
one that this show is fastly approaching, and as the organizer, it is impor=
tant to have accurate head counts and registrations for both food and shirt=
 orders.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Soooooo..as a friendly reminder, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, if you are pl=
anning on going, make sure to get your registrations in as far in advance o=
f the April 11<SPAN>th</SPAN> deadline as possible.&nbsp;The show is only a=
s good as the participation and I am looking forward to great participation=
 once again from the Roadster faithful!!</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Keep on..Keepin' On!</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Jeff Torres</DIV>