[Roadsters] 68 Roadster on ebay

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: [Roadsters] 68 Roadster on ebay
From: Dave Cooke <cookefam314@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Mar 2009 13:22:57 -0700 (PDT)
I saw this on eBay today, item # 330313560474. Anyone familiar with this
vehicle or this ebay seller? It's in Missouri & I have someone that can look at
it tomorrow for me. But, I wanted to make sure its worth his time to drive a
couple hours up there. It looks like its at a dealer called Lakeway Motors in
Kaiser, MO.

I've been looking quietly for a clean 1600 driver. I've had my 69 1600 in my
garage for the last 19 years, so I was thinking it would be less expensive & a
lot easier to buy a nice driver, rather than attempt to revive mine.

Dave Cooke
Lake In The Hills, IL
1969 1600
MWDROC