Re: [Roadsters] How Do I Get A Title for a Titleless Car???

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] How Do I Get A Title for a Titleless Car???
From: "Brian Hollands" <bhollan4@tampabay.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2009 14:57:50 -0400
I don't know any specifics about Washington or Nevada law but each state
began issuing titles in different years.  In Alabama, I could not get a
title for my 69 as the state didn't issue titles until '74.  When I moved to
florida, I had to get a certified letter from the DVM stating that Alabama
wasn't a title state until '74 and bring that along with my registration to
the Florida DMV to have both title and registration issued.
Call your states DMV and find out what documents they will require and while
you're at it, confirm that Nevada didn't issue titles in '68.

Brian
69 2000
Tampa, FL