Re: [Roadsters] OT - 1987 BMW 325

To: "Ron Hamilton" <fj201@cox.net>, <oscilloscope500@yahoo.com>, "Datsun
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] OT - 1987 BMW 325
From: "Gary and Cindy Ault" <aultgc@att.net>
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2009 20:37:00 -0500
Ron,

I have it on authority of a good friend from Germany that "BMW" actually
stands for "Bayerische Mist Wagen", which, for those who do not know the
language, translates to "Bavarian Manure Wagon".  (My friend drove an Audi.)

He also said that the name of our company (for which I worked at the time),
"KWU", which I thought meant "Kraftwerk Union" ("power plant consortium")
actually stood for "Keine Will Uns", or "No One Likes Us".

Gary