Re: [Roadsters] 1600 stroker

To: Datsun Roadster List <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>, mike quilici
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] 1600 stroker
From: Daryl Smith <drlsmith@dccnet.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2009 21:46:01 -0700
There is a good thread here outlining how several people, myself included,
have built their strokers....
http://www.311s.org/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=7211

Some have done little more than installing the stroker crank, others have
made many modifications to improve power and efficiency......

Daryl
'66 1800cc stroker, EFI, EDIS ignition.