[Roadsters] Solvang's a comin' Up!!!!

To: Datsun Roadster Mail <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Roadsters] Solvang's a comin' Up!!!!
From: Jeff Torres <jeffzster@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2009 10:11:43 -0700 (PDT)
Hey All,

As of this mornings update, we now have 29 registered....There are a lot of
Solvang Regulars still not registered..If you haven't yet..please do so
soon..the April 11th pre-reg date is fastly approaching. That is the date we
order all shirts and clothing etc...Unfortunately we will not be able to have
many extras at the show. Any that we do have go fast! Register now and make
sure you get some cool stuff. Remember only 32 days left until the show!!!

WWW.SOLVANGSHOW.COM

32 DAYS LEFT!!!