Re: [Roadsters] Torque wrench

To: funkaholik@yahoo.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Torque wrench
From: Tim <tputland@charter.net>
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2009 11:33:41 -0700
This is why I used a length of pipe on my heaviest socket wrench.

Tim
Belleville, WI.
'70 SPL AND SRL
Still clueless but always learning

---- funkaholik@yahoo.com wrote:

"Using the appropriate size socket, and in my case a torque wrench, because
of it's length, I just positioned it so that the wrench was laying on the
ground and then I stood on the a-Arm "

This is also the most effective way to un-calibrate your torque wrench. Which
will be unfortunate the next time you want to torque something accurately to
specs.  Seriously - that's what breaker bars are for.
You are subscribed as tputland@charter.net