Re: [Roadsters] help wanted volvo brake conversion

To: francis67datsun@yahoo.com, datsun group <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] help wanted volvo brake conversion
From: <garytew@cox.net>
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2009 18:09:32 -0400
I had the same problem with my swap.  It wound up being a bad master cylinder.
I swapped it out and had no further problems.  Also make sure your rotors
aren't rubbing on the caliper.  I had my rotors diameter trimmed down but stil
had some rubbing on the caliper.  Took a die grinder to the caliper and
smoothed the rubbing area a bit to free it up.  Hope this helps.

Gary Tew
Phoenix, AZ
67 1600 w/VG30 swap
www.members.cox.net/garytew