[Roadsters] 70 SRL311 For Sale - Solvang Ready

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: [Roadsters] 70 SRL311 For Sale - Solvang Ready
From: John Sugar <johnsugar@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2009 19:38:36 -0700 (PDT)
I am selling my 70 SRL... he isn't getting out enough, and deserves to be on
the road, not always in the garage. He runs beautifully, and has always been a
northern Calif. car.

I'm the 4th owner, and the third since the car was restored in the mid-80's.
Since then, I believe it's traveled around 30,000 miles.  In the ten years
I've had it, we kept up with maintenance, and repairs, including suspension
parts, new (used) rear end(from Rallye), Z-Therapy carbs, electronic ignition,
brake brace, various parts like fuel pump, clutch master and slave cylinders,
alternator, and on it goes.  Last year I had new carpeting and stay-fast top
installed, with zip out rear window.  The radio was tuned up a few years ago,
and the clock keeps great time.

The front weatherstrip for the top needs installation, I have it, and just
haven't gotten to it. It also needs new tape to connect the defroster boot to
the dash outlets.  The boot is in good shape, and all parts are in place.  I
just couldn't get my children, with hands smaller than mine, to get under
there. One of the headlight buckets is bright chrome, and one is matte chrome.
I'm told it was from a 69.  The gas cap and radio antenna are aftermarket, not
stock.  The smog pump filter is also not stock, and gan be cleaned, for those
inclined to leave the pump on.

If you know of someone looking for a roadster in great shape, please let them
know.  I'm asking $7,500, and I'm pretty firm.  Anyone interested should
contact me to see the car.  It, and I, are in Sacramento, CA.

Pictures are on Webshots at:
http://good-times.webshots.com/album/570740493YLdKVb

John Sugar
johnsugar@sbcglobal.net